Have you implemented any notable sustainability initiatives in your business activities?
Do you want to give visibility to your company and become an inspirational model for fellow entrepreneurs?
The second edition of SME EnterPRIZE is now taking place in Austria. The aim is to create a platform for the most innovative and sustainable SMEs that can act as a sustainability benchmark across all sectors.
Until May 15, 2022
Sustainable Business Model
Sustainable Products and Services
ABOUT SME EnterPRIZE
“Acting responsibly towards the environment, our people and the communities where we operate – impacting the real economy – is part of the Generali corporate strategy and reflects our ambition to be a Lifetime Partner. With Generali SME EnterPRIZE, we support SMEs transitioning to a more sustainable business model and give them a chance to introduce themselves and visibility to their projects”.
Gregor Pilgram, CEO of Generali Versicherung
The first-class expert jury is composed of:
- Hildegard Aichberger, board member of Ökostrom-AG
- Andreas Tschas, Eco start-up founder and digitisation expert at Glacier.eco
- Gregor Pilgram, CEO of Generali Versicherung AG
- Markus Bürger, Secretary General of Austrian Council for Sustainable Development and Head of the Alliance for Development Climate Austria
- Kerstin Neumann, Professor of Corporate Sustainability at the University of Innsbruck
- Arno Schuchter, CMO of Generali Versicherung AG.
Out of the three winning SMEs in the local edition of SME EnterPRIZE, one will be nominated to represent Austria at the final event in Brussels on October 26, 2022.
The prizes for the 3 winners, one in each category, will include:
- A cash prize of EUR 10,000
- High-profile media exposure in influential Austrian newspapers and on Generali’s social media channels
- A free one-year membership with GLACIER
SME EnterPRIZE Austria