Have you implemented any notable sustainability initiatives in your business activities?
Do you want to give visibility to your company and become an inspirational model for fellow entrepreneurs?
Welfare Index PMI, the Italian government-sponsored initiative that inspired the SME EnterPRIZE project, is now in its seventh edition and is looking for Welfare Champions who can be a model for other small and medium-sized enterprises in terms of corporate and environmental welfare.
Until June 15, 2022
The scope and content of initiatives implemented in favour of corporate welfare
Corporate welfare management: how the company involves workers
Originality of the initiatives and their distinctiveness in the Italian landscape
ABOUT WELFARE INDEX
Welfare Index PMI is the index that evaluates the level of corporate welfare in Italian small and medium-sized enterprises. The research methodology and index construction are overseen by the Steering Committee, which includes representatives from Generali Italia, Confindustria, Confagricoltura, Confartigianato, Confprofessioni, and industry and academic experts.
- Cristina Calabrese, Chief Executive Officer, Key2People
- Mario Calderini, Full Professor, Politecnico di Milano
- Gerardo Capozza, Counselor of the role of the Presidency of the Council of Ministers
- Vito Cozzoli, President and CEO of Sport e Salute Spa
- Marco Magnani, Economist, Harvard and LUISS
- Vincenzo Mamoli, General Secretary, Confartigianato
- Francesca Mariotti, General Manager, Confindustria
- Andrea Mencattini, Head of Governance & Institutional Relations of Generali Country Italy & Global Business Lines
- Pamela Morassi, Head of the Technical Secretariat of the Minister of Economic Development
- Giovanni Luca Perin, Chief HR & Organization Officer of Generali Country Italy & Global Business Lines
- Francesco Postorino, General Manager, Confagricoltura
- Donatella Prampolini, Vice President, Confcommercio
- Lucia Sciacca, Director of Communication and Social Responsibility of Generali Country Italy & Global Business Lines
- Gaetano Stella, Chairman, Confprofessioni
- Marco Colnaghi, General Secretary
SMEs demonstrating the best corporate welfare practices will be rewarded in the Welfare Index PMI final public event. In addition, one of the finalist companies will represent Italy at the SME EnterPRIZE international event in Brussels on 26 October.
SME EnterPRIZE Italy